Subscribe

Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

I speak therefore I show whose I am.

John 12

4 But one of His disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, who would betray Him, said,

Note for later study... Was Judas Simon PETERS son or a different Simon's son?

49 For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. 50 And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak.”




I will determine to listen to God to see what HE would say before I speak. Especially before I respond to an important matter, decision, or do anything in writing. My daily speech must be His words. Inappropriate joking and participating in comments and conversations that do not build up but rather tear down are not acceptable and not productive. 





Darrell G. Wolfe



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp