Subscribe

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry or Not... Christmas

This is going to be a freestyle post. 

Photo: DarrellWolfe

There are many things to be grateful for this year. We didn't just survive we thrived. We had a lot of great accomplishments, met good friends, said goodbye to a few friends. The boys and I had a good day. I wasn't as present as I planned to be, but I made an effort to be as present as I knew to be. 

I found out that this morning, one of the Widows I know from the Widow groups, suddenly died this morning. It's sad for me and for a lot of the people who knew her, but she's been reunited to her loved ones and to Jesus. From her perspective, it was the greatest Christmas Gift she could have received. I'm sure she'll enjoy meeting my late wife. They'll be good friends. 

Not that a widow needs the reminder, but it's a good reminder that life is short and fragile. She went home to be with Jesus on Christmas morning 2019. So whatever you or I'm going through today, just embrace all of it, find a few things to be grateful for. It's a good reminder to be present each and every moment of every day.

Signing off, Merry Christmas, or not so Merry Christmas, either way embrace all of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp