Subscribe

Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2015

100 years from now...Will it matter?


100 years from now...Will it matter?



  • Will anyone have read this post? 
  • Will I remember that argument? 
  • Will I care if I made money?
  • Will I care what kind of car I drove? 
  • Will anything I did on this planet matter? 
  • Will I ever have learned the point of this experiment called earth?
  • Will I have gotten to know another human being... really know them?
  • Will have I spent some of those years in my cabin in the woods, reflecting on life's mysteries?
  • Will I run out of questions to post today?


If I could gain the perspective of 100 years from now, and channel that into today... maybe I would know what to do next... what mission is critical and what mission should be shelved...

They say hindsight is 20-20... can I get some of that and put into foresight?

Here's hoping...

#StressReduced 

#PrioritiesAligned


Your Turn:


What do you do when you need a glass of perspective?

Comment on this post, or Hit me up on Twitter @DarrellWolfe , Google +DarrellWolfe, Facebook DarrellGWolfe, Etc...



Tweet These:
#TellYourStory#BeStillBeLed

By Darrell Wolfe






Other Hobby Sties by Darrell:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp