Subscribe

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Vision and Confession


Financial Vision

Many times having a clear vision of your goals is a good place to start. Use the following to make your own financial Vision and Mission Statements!

            VISION: I see myself fully supplied in every area of my life so that I can give to every good work. I see myself debt free. I see myself taking new ground every day.

            MISSION: I will help my Vision come to pass by taking control over my spending, and utilizing the financial tools given to me. I will take action to prevent myself from paying unnecessary fees. I will put money aside for Tithe AND Offering. I will put money into my Savings Account. I will be a good steward over my money and make wise purchases. I will make sure my savings money is getting the best possible rate of return. I will pay down and pay off debt, aggressively! I will make wise decisions in borrowing and credit, by planning ahead, researching, and taking my time before making a decision.

            CONFESSION: I call myself supplied, to the full, until it overflows onto others around me! I call myself debt free! I call myself a supplier of others needs, wants, and desires! I am God’s distribution center to meet the needs of others!

Vision Scriptures

2 Corinthians 9

8And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.

Matthew 25

23His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’

Genesis 1

28Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

Deuteronomy 28

12The LORD will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand. You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.

Romans 13

8Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

Genesis 18

18 Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and all nations on earth will be blessed through him.
Galations 3
9 So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.


Offering Confession

Used by EMIC 2010:

As we give today’s tithe and offerings we believe we receive:
  • Jobs or Better Jobs
  • Raises and Bonuses
  • Benefits
  • Sales and Commissions
  • Estates and Inheritances
  • Interest and Income
  • Rebates and Returns
  • Checks in the mail
  • Gifts and Suprises
  • Lost money found
  • Bills Paid Off
  • Debts Demolished
  • And Royalties Received.
This is my year of overflow! I expect more out of heaven than ever before. I receive my harvest by faith in Jesus Name!

From Banking Basics For Believers, Available on Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp