Subscribe

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Radical Authenticity. Healthy Theology. Fulfilling Relationships.

Are we being real with each other?

"How are you?"

"I'm well."

We move on with a smile. 

But...

Is that real well, or fake Christian-eeze well. But inside you're actually dying?

It's always amazing to me how we say "Oh, I'm just blessed brother!" Then go cry in the car. 

So I have begun pressing for the real truth.

The Church should be the one place where people feel the MOST safe to take the covers off... But I usually find that safety anywhere but the church walls. 

This is one reason people find counterfeit safety and community outside the church, just to find themselves in a new type of bondage.

So I've decided to change that, one person at a time.

In our efforts to be Holy, we often fail to be full of Grace, Mercy, and Compassion. 

As a pastor's kid, I felt that deeply. Now that I'm free, I am feeling the need to bring that healing back. Not the mission I wanted, not a sexy message, but a healthy and needed one.

Radical Authenticity. Healthy Theology. Fulfilling Relationships.

I guess that's my message.

#Selah 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp