Subscribe

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Topos Consulting

Hey, my name is Darrell Wolfe, and this is Topos Consulting.

I help individuals with passion strengthen their strategic position of opportunity and influence, so they can make a positive impact on their world.

Disclosure: I am a jack of all trades, matter of none. I am a wealth of random information.

I'm not a:
Tax Advisor
Investment Advisor
Legal Advisor
Etc....

The information here is meant to be informative, educational, and just passing along the lessons I've learned as I worked in various fields over many years.

I am a guy who's been around the block, seen and heard a lot, and knows a lot about a lot. Consider me a teacher of the things I know, but implement them at your own level of understanding and risk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp