Subscribe

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Focus... Unfocused

There's a version of my writing that is organized, thoughtful, researched, helpful, even inspired at times... And then there's the other stuff.

The other stuff is wild, incoherent, off the cuff, straight from my mind to your eyes, unfiltered, unedited.

I've tried to separate these into different sites, combined them again, separated them again.... *sigh*

I have too many thoughts, too many opinions, I know too much to ever make any of it make coherent sense on one website.

So, here's my newest attempt to make it work... My blog, the one under my name, DarrellWolfe.com, it's for my randomness. This is where I'll post whatever I want, whatever thinking about, randomness.

I'll link out to posts at my other sites, be they few or many, and you can find the organized stuff there.

Let's see if that helps me keep some semblance of order.

Darrell Wolfe Version 1,037



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp