Subscribe

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Credit Building

I just met three people working at Carl's Jr. We had a great talk about income, credit, and demystifying credit.

So many people need a financial doctor and don't know it. Or they do know that they need one but don't know how easy it is to have one.

I gave them a few tips, my business card for credit, my friend Ben's business card for Insurance and Investments, and told them to come see me so we can get into more details.

They didn't realize that someone would be willing to help without having to pay a consulting fee or go or a class.

I love helping people. Love it. And as Zig Ziglar said: You can have anything you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.

I don't concern myself with whose going to make me a sale, who I can get something from, etc. If I simply help everyone I can, without regards to my reward for it, the reward will come as a byproduct.

It was a great reminder that I'm on the right path.

Darrell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp