Subscribe

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Announcement: Change Complete | Evolution Begins Here


Hello Followers,


Many of you came to me for a variety of reasons. As a Multipotentialite I've struggled with having any real focus. I thought I could get one unifying theme for all of my writing to fit on one site... I couldn't.

Therefore, I am separating my content, writing, studies, etc, into Niche Specific sites. This will allow me to focus on as many topics as I want to; while allowing my followers to pick from only those topics that interest them.

New Site

DarrellWolfe.Com (HERE) is live, and will act as my single point of entry for referred traffic. When I want to tell someone to check me out, I will hand out one card, one link, point everyone into one direction.

I have listed all of my sites (and will continue to list others as my interests continue to expand) on The Hub page. In the future, as I publish books, videos, podcasts, and other material, DarrellWolfe.Com will be the One Stop Shop for all of my crazy ideas.

Where's the old content?

With the exception of Banking Basics (HERE), which I've purposefully kept separate from my name (as I'm still working in that industry); I have carried through the same web template and branding elements into every site for flow and consistency.

Make sure to check out my NEW Start Here/About page (HERE)... to see if this is the blog you want to continue to follow. Also check out The Hub for all of the Niche Specific options. The main ones I will put into this post for your review.

Thanks for your patience as I work through this change.

----

Story Teller | Creative | INFJ | Intellection | Learner | Ideation | Achiever | Input | Multipotentialite


Here is a list of the Specific Sites I've created for you:


My Blog


Niche Sites

These are sites I built specifically with the audience in mind, in order to provide targeted information and specific topics.

  • Banking Basics for Believers
    • Your inside information on banking, money, and finance... from one Insiders' perspective.
    • Telling you everything you need to know, a few things they won't tell you, and some things they don't want you to know.
  • Your Topos
    • Creating your strategic position of opportunity and influence.
  • LIFE in Review
    • Exploring Family, Fun, and Food (review and travel blog)
  • Wolfe For Office
    • Liberty, Reason, & Compassion
    • If I were running for office... these are my thoughts and views on all things related to politics, policies, and government.

Journals

These are my Web-Journals. When I study a particular topic, I like to tear it apart. I tend to loose notebooks. It's easier for me to post my studies online, then I can retrieve (& search) them easily. These are not written with a reader in mind, just myself. I post them publicly for those who may find them helpful anyway.


  • Towdah Audio
    • My Music and Audio journal. I've been a musician and volunteer Audio Board Technician for many years (off and on). I enjoy music and audio. This is my journal for what that mood strikes.
  • Empowered to Prosper
    • My bible study journal. Unfiltered, fresh from the study room. 
    • I typically only post here when I'm getting into a study, but I've always intended to use it more often.
  • AuthorFun 
    • My Fiction writing practice journal. I may post daily for a while, and go months without posting. 


  • I Have... Ennui
    • One Man's Journey through the vallue of the shadow of depression...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp