Subscribe

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Topic: No More Facebook... for 28 days or more?

I Deactivated Facebook... for 28 days.


I'm not sure why yet.


I wasn't using it much, and when I did I found it distracting, in a non-productive way. I left Twitter up for now, and Google+ is so pervasive that I'd have to delete ALL my Google activity/accounts in order to walk away from it.

Deactivating is not the same as Deleting, that would be permanent. I set Facebook to auto-reactivate in 28 days. I want to run this as an experiment. Can I make it 28 days without Facebook? I think so. I may come back. I'm not sure yet.

What could I accomplish in the next 28 days? Write a new book? Publish some new posts? Work overtime at my job? I don't know. I'd like this to be more purposeful.

28 days from Dec 27, 2014

Want to figure out the date that is exactly twenty-eight days from Dec 27, 2014 without counting?
Your starting date is December 27, 2014 so that means that 28 days later would be January 24, 2015.
You can check this by using the date difference calculator to measure the number of days from Dec 27, 2014 to Jan 24, 2015.

January 24, 2015


What would I like to accomplish by January 24, 2015? I'd like to write one page/post or more on my AuthorFun Fiction blog, every day, all 28 days. That starts today... so I guess I'd better cross today off my list? I'm going to focus on my White Noise tag, but I may do others.


You can see if I keep up with that HERE.



In other words... will I #BeStillBeLed?


---

And now I leave you with a question:

What do you think about this idea, would you take 28 days off of Facebook to do something productive with your time?

To Respond Leave A Comment on This Post

By Darrell Wolfe


This Weeks Resource:




Affiliate Disclosure:
I earn commissions off of some of my suggestions. Full Disclaimers (Click Here)
See my Store for more suggestions (Click Here)
-















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp