Subscribe

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Interview... Gone Wild!!!!

After hearing about North Korea's attack, I got to thinking how tired I am of dictators like the Kim Jong's, Putin, or Obama... People that are always trying to get the masses to comply to their will or be afraid of being outspoken...

Here's what I would be tempted to do if I were @SonyPictures or @SethRogen, I'd just send the movie via mp4 to every known email address in the world I could get my hands on with a message to pass it around.

Take that Dictatorships of the world!

Or not...

Maybe I wouldn't...

Or would I?

I didn't make the movie, so I don't get to make that call. I guess we'll never know.

Come on Sony... Do it... Do it... I DARE you!!

DarrellWolfe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp