Subscribe

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 6, 2014

The 2014 Journal Template


I've drafted a new routine for my mornings. 


It has been helpful in the past, and I got off it. I'm returning to it now because I need that routine. I thought I'd share it with you so that you could use it. You won't see me using it here often, because I will use it in my private journal. But I'll put down the routine here first so you can see how it fits, and then the blank template I use after that, based on the routine.

Routine: All in one journal entry

  • BE STILL: It must start with BE STILL before going to writing, bible devotional, or other things. Prayer will be involved, but it will be listening, not speaking. 
  • PRAYER: This is the time I do some talking, but still listening also. 
    • Prayers, Petitions, and Thanksgivings be made on behalf of: FIRSTLY>
      • For all people
      • Then Kings, Leaders, Those in Authority
        • SO THAT we may lead a tranquil and quite life in all godliness and dignity. 
    • God desires all men to:
      • Be saved

      • Come to the knowledge of the Truth. 
    • 1 Timothy 2
    • 1 First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayerspetitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity. 3 This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the testimony given at the proper time. 7 For this I was appointed a preacher and an apostle (I am telling the truth, I am not lying) as a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth. 8 Therefore I want the men in every place to pray, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and dissension.
  • BIBLE: Instead of a bible devotional, I'm going to do a bible study. Take one of Kenneth's study notes from the front of my bible and do those.

  • JOURNAL entry will include all of the above, and anything else on my mind at the time. Take a moment to jot down:
    • How you are feeling:
    • How you are believing:
    • What's happening in your life right now:


I created a template from this. I'll use it tomorrow!




Daily Routine:

BE STILL: Just Listen, write down what He tells you. 

What did God say today?

God Said: (write down anything you here God say today)











PRAYER: This is the time I do some talking, but still listening also.

These are to be made on behalf of: 
  • FIRST for all people, then KingsLeaders, those in Authority, then you would be included in all men, so your family, kin folk, etc. 
  • God desires all men to: Be saved and come to the knowledge of the Truth.
1 Timothy 2
1 First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity. 3 This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the testimony given at the proper time. 7 For this I was appointed a preacher and an apostle (I am telling the truth, I am not lying) as a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth. 8 Therefore I want the men in every place to pray, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and dissension.

Entreaties (specific felt need),
Prayers (exchange of desires/wishes), 
Petitions/Intersessions (Intersection of heaven and earth, hit the bullseye, request something specific of a King. Technical/Civil term: VERY specific requests that meet an exact need!). 
Thanksgivings ( Lit: giving thanks for God's grace! Gratitude, Thankfulness)

Pray scriptures that are on your heart and all of the things listed above. 

Did anything else come up in prayer that should be notated? 





BIBLE: Instead of a bible devotional, I'm going to do a bible study. 

Take one of Kenneth's study notes from the front of my bible and do those.
JOURNAL entry will include all of the above, and anything else on my mind at the time. Any other study you have access to would be fine too.

Take a moment to jot down anything that you need to:









JOURNAL: What's Up Today? 


How you are feeling:







How you are believing:








What's happening in your life right now:











The End Of The Journal Today... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp