Subscribe

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Blessing of a new Creation.


I AM a new creature and I can and should do, through the Holy Spirit miracles every day… How can I have depression when I am a new creature? How can I not be filled with all Joy?

John 14:12-14
12 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. 13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

Matthew 17:20

20 So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

Mark 16:17-18

17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

2 Corinthians 5:17,21

17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.



The Blessing of the Lord Makes me RICH with no sorrow. If I have sorrow, toil, pain, anxiety about my richness I am doing something wrong. STOP, pray, praise, be still before God and find out what I’ve been doing on my own strength or trying to MAKE happen separate from His Word and inspiration. If I do what I see Him do, Say what I hear Him say, believe what He says to me… I can’t fail. Only MY ideas separate from him, me trying to MAKE something happen, feeling in a rush to provide more can fail.

 

Proverbs 10:22

22 The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp