Subscribe

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before!

Daily Reading 10/27/2011


COME:
Hebrews 10
16 "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them," 17 then He adds, "Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more." 18 Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin. 19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh,21 and having a High Priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works,25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching....
...35 Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. 36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise: 37 "For yet a little while, And He who is coming will come and will not tarry. 38 Now the just shall live by faith; But if anyone draws back, My soul has no pleasure in him." 39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.

HEAR:
I have the law of God in my mind and heart. I have been washed by the blood and have confidence and assurance to enter the Holy of Holies, the very presence of God, with boldness. He is asking me to draw near, not keep a distance. How can I not hold fast to my confession of His Word and His Promises? How could I waiver? He is faithful and the Holy One lives IN ME! I must turn from constantly considering myself and consider one another. I must dedicate myself to stir up others to love and good works and continually gathering together as the body. I cannot cast away my confidence, being timid, shy, fearful, or worried. I have been justified and I live by faith. I do not draw back but boldly go where no man has gone before! I go further and farther into the things of God.

DO:
I will remind myself often today how much my God loves me and how much he wants my every need, want, and desire to be fullfilled. I do not need to seek my good because he seeks my good. I will remind myself to be mindful of others. Praying, often siliently, throughout the day for the needs of those around me. Being bold in faith and bold in my relationship with Him!

PRAYER:
Holy Spirit, work with me to become more sensitive to your leading. Let me only speak what I hear you speak and do what I see you do. This will cause me to be a help and not a hindrance to the good of others. Help me walk out the LOVE that has been shed abroad in my heart. Help me learn the anointing, cast out devils, heal the sick, raise the dead, walk on water, speak to storms, and boldly go where no man has gone before. For you said I would do greater things than you did here on earth... take me on to greater things!

Darrell G. Wolfe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp