Subscribe

Search This Blog

Friday, November 29, 2019

Thankful to finally make this announcement.


GriefSucks.Org
There are many things I'm grateful for today. But it's been a long day so I won't go into everything.


  • I'm grateful to God, for getting me through the worse 17 months of my life.
  • I'm grateful to my Mom, Mom In Love, Friends, and Family who have gotten me through the worst days.
  • I'm especially grateful for the Widow/Widower community I've met through the various Facebook Groups online. They have been a source of encouragement and strength.


One such Wid-Sister, Adrianne, and I started a new project together. We both got busy this summer and I'm grateful for her patience as I promised her I'd keep with it if she kept bugging me.

So I'd like to announce GriefSucks.org. It's been and will continue to be a project of love that we will work on as time permits. There are some amazing articles she wrote from her perspective as a Widow and I plan to add some from my perspective as a Widower. So far, she wrote a lot and I edited a lot. I'm grateful for her talent as a writer.

Please check it out and subscribe to that project as well!

And with that short post, I wish you a fond farewell for the evening.


 

Shalom: Live Long and Prosper!
Darrell Wolfe (DG Wolfe)
Storyteller | Writer | Thinker | Consultant @ DarrellWolfe.com

Clifton StrengthsFinder: Intellection, Learner, Ideation, Achiever, Input
16Personalities (Myers-Briggs Type): INFJ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp