Subscribe

Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2016

Small Wins



I had the Check Engine light go off on the car. 


That, alone, has been enough to put me into a funk for weeks. I breathed, tried not to panic.

O'Reilly Auto Parts pulled the code, and it was a Thermostat ($30). Most shops wanted $200 for the repair (including parts), but YouTube made it look like I could do it myself.

It's estimated to take a professional mechanic 1.5 hours, it took me 4 hours. Yeah! I did it.

I didn't even kick and scream and yell once. I did loose a tool in the engine area... but I stayed calm, and got it out, and continued.

Celebrating the small wins tonight.

Darrell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp