Subscribe

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Do I trust God?


So I was listening to a guest speaker at Lake City Church Idaho, Paul Young (here), from 12/07/14. He is the Author of "The Shack" and he was amazing. It was like listening to my future self to me now about the healing I need but haven't fully realized yet.

If you want to hear me in a time capsule, go listen to that message. The weird thing is that it wasn't just a generic message I "needed to hear right now". I've heard many of those over the years. Rather; it was like every single point of his story resonated with me. He was a pastor's kid, who struggled with anger and addiction and depression, who overcame and wrote a novel. There were so many points where I said "Hey! That's me!"

I suggest you listen to it, then read the book. I'm downloading the Kindle version tomorrow.

The theme of the message was "Trust God".

We've been trained to say we trust him, but, if the house is burning down do we? Do we really?

I'll let you ponder that and go listen to him.

Good night!

Darrell

Go to DarrellWolfe.Com, and comment on this at the bottom of this post.

Or, Hit me up on Twitter @DarrellWolfe , Google +DarrellWolfe, Facebook DarrellGWolfe,

Tweet These:
#TellYourStory#BeStillBeLed

By Darrell Wolfe

Storyteller, Creative, INFJIntellection, Ideation, Input, Learner, Achiever



For more book suggestions, see my Amazon Store:



Other Hobby Sties by Darrell:

.


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp