Subscribe

Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2016

Fretting



So I'm sitting the bathroom, fretting over the state of our country, and this election cycle. 


Then I had this thought:

God:
"Why are you fretting about something I have more control over than you?"

Then just now, I realized... that applies to more than just this election. 

That applies to every area of my life. 

  • Why am I trying to control the events and outcomes at my job? 

I don't have decision making control over that department?

  • Why am I worrying about my finances? 

I've proven TOTALLY incapable of managing my own money, or producing more out of thin air (or schemes).

  • Why AM I fretting about something God has more control over than me?
Maybe I could just let God be God... just this once.

LOL...

By Darrell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp