Subscribe

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Measure Your Sucess




The metrics you use create the environment you experience.



I "grew up" in my career in a highly charged sales call center. Metrics. Metrics. Metrics. Everything was measured.

As I examine other areas of my life I find an interesting pattern. If I am not measuring things, I'm not paying attention to them. It's one thing to put something on the calendar or tasks list, it's another thing to sit down and get it done.

If you want an environment charged with excellence and expectation, you have to measure where you are and where you are trying to be. You will not know if you are getting closer without it.


Matthew 7:2 NKJV
For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.



In other words... will I #BeStillBeLed?


---

And now I leave you with a question:

 

So... what are your thoughts about this? What did this make you think about? 

Hit me up on Twitter @DarrellWolfe or on Google +DarrellWolfe

By Darrell Wolfe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp