Subscribe

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 9, 2014

**Special Announcement** | Change Coming | Frequency And More... Inconsistency here I come!

Change by ehpien | picture of various coins. Double Meaning. Change (coins) Change (when things cease being the same).
Change by ehpien


Change Coming

There is a change coming to the frequency of my posts, but also the content and quality.

I don't know what this means yes, or looks like yet. So here are my thoughts... raw and semi-unfiltered.

I've grown tired or writing one post a week that is all nice and formula driven. I could not care much less about Google traffic or the business of blogging. If no-one ever reads this blog... I want to keep writing it for myself. Express my ideas as they come... than after a period of time those ideas will fertilize and grow into something new.

No more posts that all look alike.

No more pretty packages, or attempts at them.

I am inspired to write more like Seth Godin... big today, small tomorrow, what comes as it comes. I think that's one of the reason I like reading Seth, he's an ideas guy.

Ideas and Concepts


I recently Discovered, that one of my core themes is that I am an Ideas and Concepts person. I'm not always the one who will execute those ideas and concepts, I need to partner with that person. My wife is a Developer (concerned with what is, and the potential one has - real and present), I'm an Ideation person (concerned with what could be - theoretical and abstract).

I want to ask questions that I don't have the answer to yet, just to get the question out there and let it percolate. I am a fellow traveler, seeking answers myself, not a sage with all the answers. I'm willing to learn from you? I'd love to ask some questions and have YOU tell me some things that help us together find the answers.

The world of questions and ideas and concepts and abstracts is the world I thrive in. It's why I'm bother by most schools now. They are teaching kids answers to tests, instead of teaching them how to think and explore ideas. I'd like to see more philosophy in schools were the teacher NEVER gives the answer, not even by the end of class, but only teaches the kids how to explore the questions and ask more questions.

My posts grew boring to me, because I think, unintentionally, I was trying to be the sage instead of the traveler.


Expect the Unexpected

My new goal: Inconsistency!

Really?!

Yes!

If I am growing, learning, pushing the boundaries of thought, life, mind, and spirit... It will by nature require inconsistency.

What do I mean?

If I think the same way a year from now, that I do today... I have failed. I stopped pushing the mental, spiritual, and emotional limits of my mind and spirit. I MUST grow, and to grow I MUST change. I must be allowed to post something today, and then two weeks from now post something that contradicts that first post.

This contradiction may come from me learning more about that topic, growing in maturity, or simply disagreeing with my earlier self.

I want to post my thoughts as they come, not after proper filtering. I want to be free to post once this week, and 6 times the next week. Raw. Unfiltered. Inconsistent. As It Comes...

If THAT is not the journey you signed up for... I understand, please remove yourself from the mailing list, or take me off of your RSS feed. If, however, that sounds like fun... welcome to the journey.

What are some of the life questions YOU would like to explore? Comment on this post to tell us?


Inconsistency: Here I come...



In other words... will I #BeStillBeLed?


---

By Darrell Wolfe


This Weeks Resource:




Affiliate Disclosure:
I earn commissions off of some of my suggestions. Full Disclaimers (Click Here)
See my Store for more suggestions (Click Here)
-








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp