Subscribe

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

2014/03/05 Daily Reading Wed

COME:

Day 113 of Joseph Prince Devotional
When It Is More Blessed To Receive
Luke 10:42
42… Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her.” 
If Jesus comes to your home, what would you do? Would you ask Him to sit down and then start serving Him? Or would you sit down and start drawing from Him? Would you let Him serve you and fill you up?

HEAR:

I'm not serving in an official role in a church. But have I turned my blogs into serving? Am I so busy trying to "Build a platform" that I am no longer really sitting and listening?


DO:

 I think it's time to take a look at my calendar again and take a REALISTIC look at what I can commit to.

5:30 AM is too early... I've never done it, probably won't. So I need to find a time that I WILL do my commitments.



How about you? You see anything to add to this? Want to share what examples you have seen or experience in yourself or others? Comment below. 

I call you empowered 2 prosper with good success!

By Darrell Wolfe






Bible Study Bloghttp://empoweredtooprosper.blogspot.com/
FacebookFacebook.Com/DarrellGWolfe
Twitter@DarrellWolfe
Personal Blogwww.DarrellWolfe.Com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp