Subscribe

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Moving On Up

I have decided to blog under my own name. For that reason my blog has a new address. Please visit:

www.darrellwolfe.com to find the continuation of this work, and other works by me. Thank you for your interest.

www.darrellwolfe.com



Darrell G. Wolfe The Blog

Eradicating Debt, Experiencing the Supernatural, Exploring Good Success

Who are you?


  • You are someone who is:
    • Tired of debt.
    • Discontent with religion as-we-know-it
    • Done feeling the stress and pressures of being merely natural. 
  • You want to find:

What can you expect?

  • I will be posting here at least once a week. 
    • Each post will be scheduled on Mondays. 
  • I will put out special posts periodically. 
  • I will send some Twitter posts to the blog when I feel it could help you. 

    Labels:

     My aim is to bring my own focus, for the benefit of you my reader, and so I will post to the following categories:
    1. Spiritual Growth
      1. Things that will feed your spirit, including studies in the Word of God.  
    2. Leadership
      1. Things that will help you become the leader you were always meant to be.
    3. Keys To Success 
      1. Things that will help you succeed in the world marketplace. These could be concepts, ideas, professional growth tips, etc. 
    4. Financial Excellence 
      1. Things that will help you succeed in the area of finances.
    5. Technology & Tools 
      1. As a geek I'm always looking for new tools or toys. I tend to do things the hard way, try three new things and then pick the one I like. I'll share reviews that I think will help you as a reader narrow things down much faster if you are just looking to jump to the right thing. 
    6. News & Events 
      1. My personal commentary and perspective on recent news and events, either common news, local news, or news and events in my personal life.

    Who am I?


    My name is Darrell G. Wolfe. 




    • I am a Child of my Father, Friend of Brother, Student of my Teacher.
    • Husband, Father, Uncle, Son, and Friend
    • Creative Writer
    • Audio Mixer Musician
    • Blogger and Author
    • Professional trades have included...
      • Banker
      • Restaurant Server
      • Tire Installer
      • Cowboy Hat Shaper
      • Other...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

    Subscribe

    * indicates required

    View previous campaigns.

    Powered by MailChimp