Subscribe

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Don't Be Devoured

COME:


1 Peter 5:8 

8Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

HEAR:

Today in my Joseph Prince Devotional reading plan on YouVersion, he brought up a very interesting point. The devil is SEEKING WHOM he may devour. He doesn't have the right to just devour whomever he wants to.

I've been dealing with a lot of conflicting emotions this year, and conflicting plans. But I have a say in whether the Devil devours me, my emotions, and my time. I have to make that choice every time I become aware of it. 

DO:

Be aware of the things that would devour in my life, and take a stand on the Word against them.


How about you? You see anything to add to this? Want to share what examples you have seen or experience in yourself or others? Comment below. 

I call you empowered 2 prosper with good success!

© N2 Good Success Darrell G. Wolfe

Bloghttp://empoweredtooprosper.blogspot.com/
FacebookFacebook.Com/EmpoweredTooProsper
Twitterhttp://twitter.com/n2goodsuccess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp