Subscribe

Search This Blog

Friday, December 9, 2011

2011 Prophecies by KCM

2011 Prophecies by Kenneth Copeland:


Come On Out!
Prophecy delivered by Kenneth Copeland
on July 8, 2011
Southwest Believers’ Convention
“Oh, in the generations before you there have been moments of uplifting and moments when My people would rejoice and think My, oh how wonderful! And it was wonderful and it was filled with joy and filled with My presence, and many miraculous and wonderful things happened. But those days were like small children playing in a little pond and in spiritual waters up almost to the knees. Oh, isn’t it wonderful? Isn’t it wonderful? And it was wonderful. Because, you see, it was all of the depth that those generations had ever experienced. But these days, these days, I want you to understand,” saith the Spirit of grace, “that you have begun to ride a wave that those before generations brought about and they taught and they preached and they stood and they fought the fight of faith. And for the last 100 years you are now being the product and the recipient and you are up to waters up to here. And you are reaching out for more and I’m sending more,” saith The LORD.
“So come on out into the deep. Come on out! Come on out! Come on out, because I am beginning to take you into the heavenlies. Hallelujah. Heaven and earth, the heavenly realm and the earthly realm, are beginning to touch one another. And so much of the kingdom of darkness is screaming. The devils are screaming, ‘Our time is short! Our time is short! If we don’t get it done now, we won’t get it done at all!’ And for once in their life they got something right. Only they can’t get it done. Their plan is not eternal. Their plan is dying. Their plan won’t do. Your plan is from the heavens. Your plan is eternal. Your plan is in the hand of God, and I’m coming after you,” saith The LORD. “And it’s much sooner than you think.”
The Flood Is On!
Prophecy delivered by Kenneth Copeland
on October 28, 2011
Autumn Assembly of Prayer, Branson, MO
“Now you saw firsthand what a flood and outpouring can do when it falls on natural land and natural things. It goes into places where it never was intended to be. There’ll be water in places where nobody wanted water. And there’ll be water higher than anybody wanted to be. And the water begins to cover up all that you can see but all of the other things begin to float to the top.
“There is an outpouring of the Holy Spirit that is underway right now. Right now all over this land. The news media doesn’t know it yet, and most Christians don’t know it yet, but the flood is on. The flood is on. The flood is on. I said, ‘The Flood Is On!’ The flood has come. And My Spirit….Are you listening to Me? My Spirit is moving in places where the devil doesn’t want it to be. And My Spirit is moving into areas and getting higher and deeper than most people wanted Me to be.
“But you wait and see. You’ll just see all kinds of things begin to float to the surface. Praise God. You’ll see the power of The LORD begin to float to the surface and begin to bring things out in the open that the devil didn’t want anybody to see. Ah, but you wait and see what happens on the wave of that flood. For it begins to wash in as well as wash out, because when all of the junk washes out, all the good stuff washes in….And the glory of The LORD shall shine round about and the glory of The LORD will be in places that you and most other people had no idea that it would ever shine—people in foreign and funny religions with funny and really silly ideas. “But they are seeking Me,” saith The LORD, “and I am going to manifest Myself to them right in the middle of their funny meetings—right in the middle of their worshiping I don’t know what. I will manifest Myself to them. I will jubilee them into the kingdom of God and show them things that they know not of and they will be glad and you will be glad and the devil will be sad and everybody will be a thrill and a breath away from glory itself. For these are those days,” saith The LORD, “and you will see it happening because it is raining right now. It is raining right now. It is raining right now!”
What About 2012?
Prophecy delivered by Kenneth Copeland
on November 10, 2011
Washington, DC Victory Campaign
“What about 2012? What does it hold? What’s in store? What’s in store for the nations? What’s in store for Israel and what’s in store for the Church? I have a great storehouse. Much more has been stored up in the storehouse of riches beyond your wildest dream that I laid up for you before the foundation of the world. Much more is stored up there than what the Church has ever called for. I never have held back on the Church,” saith The LORD and the God of plenty. “I’ve made it available to you. I put it in My WORD. I gave you a promise and stood behind it with the blood, precious blood of your Savior. But there has been a backwardness in My people about laying hold of the things that I have provided for you. But I will say this: There is a people in the land. There is a people around the world. There is a people strong and mighty, growing much stronger and much mightier and more bold to lay hold and put their claim of faith on the things that I have laid up for you and it thrills Me,” saith The LORD, “because it’s been yours all the time.
“Ah, but what about 2012? 2012 is a year full of surprises. Some surprises are going to shake people up. Some surprises are going to shake people down. But for those who are listening to My voice, those who have made themselves available to My Spirit and to My WORD, you’ll have surprises. Oh, not like the world and not like a lot of carnal-minded Christians. Your surprises will come as suddenlies. Like in My WORD when it said, ‘And suddenly there came upon them.’ And you’ll stand up with a big smile on your face and say ‘I just got a suddenly, didn’t I? Oh! Yes.’ But it’ll not take you by surprise because I said in My WORD I’d show you things to come. I said in My WORD what I speak the Holy Ghost will hear and He will speak it to you. And there are those of you who are seeking My voice and seeking My WORD and seeking My Name and looking at Me in My face while I’m looking at you in your face. And together we’ll walk in this and together we’ll walk through this and there’ll come a time when you’ll just smile at Me and I’ll just smile at you and you’ll say, ‘Ha. Ha. Ha. I knew that all the time. Praise God. My Father showed me that was coming and I was all prepared and it didn’t come on me as a suddenly. But this other surprise that came on me. Oh, what joy. Oh, what thrill. Oh, what goodness. I wonder what else my Father has in store for me. Hallelujah. Praise God.’
“2012? I’ll tell you about 2012. It’s going to be a year of great joy for those who know joy. It’ll be a time of marvelous breakthroughs. This is a time of victory. It’s a time when people begin to realize that My WORD is a living WORD, that My Spirit is the living Spirit, and that you are My voice in the earth. And your voice is the voice of victory. So rejoice and shout and understand that the breakthroughs that you’ve sought and watched over, prayed over, stood in faith for, ah, don’t turn loose now. Don’t turn loose now because they’re at hand. They’re right at hand. They’re right on top of you right now. Praise God. Hey!
“Have no worry. Do not be in fear about the United States of America. Don’t be in fear over the failure of this republic. This is not the time for this nation to fail. I’m not done with it yet. And it may come as a surprise to many; this nation is not done with Me yet,” saith The LORD. Hallelujah.
“We have a job to do. And this year will be like none other where this nation is concerned. And many will say, ‘Oh, woe is us! Oh, woe is us!’ And you know what? Oh, woe will be them.
“And there are others who’ll say, ‘Oh, we can’t win! We can’t win!’ And to them they can’t win.
“Ah, but to those of them who say, ‘Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. This is a time of greatness! America again! Oh, and it’s my nation and it’s God’s nation and we’re right where we’re supposed to be. He has us right where He wants us, and our future is bright because God is still LORD over the United States of America.’
“So rejoice and give forth a glad sound because The LORD of glory is still on the throne and prayer changes things and together we’re going on to greater victory.
“Oh yes! 2012 is a time of miracles. Miracles that seemed as if they would not come but they’re here. There is an atmosphere conducive to miracles that’s been growing and growing and will manifest greatly in the first quarter of 2012 and continue throughout the year and on into 2013. I’ve been looking forward to 2012,” saith The LORD. “I know how it’s going to turn out. I’ve already dealt with it in My WORD. Your future is looking better all the time. But of course you’ll need to look at it through My eyes,” saith the Spirit of grace. “So as I said before, rejoice, for your time has come.”
Watch Me Work!
Prophecy delivered by Kenneth Copeland
on November 10, 2011
Washington, DC Victory Campaign
“You wait and see what the next 14 months, 15 months, 16 months, 17months, 18 months bring to those who insist on living and walking by faith. You just watch and see,” saith the Lord. “You want to see what I can do in this earth? You want to see what I can do when the rest of the world is flat of its face, not to praise Me, but have their face pushed in the mud by the devil? You want to see what the power of the Resurrection is like? Then you begin to praise Me and you begin to worship Me every day and you put My Word first place in your life and you get up every morning and shout, ‘Everything is going to be all right!’ You enter into My rest,” saith the Lord. “You enter into My way of doing things. You take your rest with Me and you put yourself, place yourself in the secret place of the Most High and watch Me work in your life. Watch Me work in the life of your children. Watch Me work in the life of your nation. Watch Me work in this world. You watch Me work for the next 18 months and you’ll be glad you came,” saith the Lord. “I’ll do this thing. I’ll do it. For you are the very center of My attention. In My eyes you are second to none. For you see, even in My own eyes you’re not second to Jesus. You’re joint heir with Him. I see you in Him, and I see Him in you. And our time has come and you just rest in Me and smile every morning and say, ‘God loves me and everything is going to be all right. God loves me and everything is going to be all right. God loves me and everything is going to be all right.’”
Continue to Walk in My Love!
Prophecy delivered by Kenneth Copeland
on November 10, 2011
Washington, DC Victory Campaign
“You’re going to see the same example take place in the very near future because people have begun to thumb their nose in My face. I’m not to the point where I will not forgive, but I have turned many things and many people over to a reprobate mind. And when you get in that position, then you have cut Me completely out of the influence. And when that happens you will bring certain spiritual laws into motion that, even though you repent, you don’t have time to turn it around. And the results will take place while you’re still stuttering and wondering what you did wrong. So stay prayed up. Stay looking up and continue to walk in My love and you will know things that other people can’t seem to know, and you’ll do things successfully that they’ve tried and couldn’t do because your house is built on THE rock. And your doors are open so that the guy that has the sinking house next door will have somewhere to run.”
‘I’m Raising Up a People’
Prophecy delivered by Kenneth Copeland
on November 12, 2011
Washington, D.C. Victory Campaign
“I’m moving by My Spirit,” saith The LORD. “I’m raising up a people that will listen to what I say. I’m raising up a people that will believe My WORD and are glad and thrilled to lay hold and lay claim what I say in My WORD. Those that have a desire to be like Me and are not afraid to stand up and by faith receive it, and walk in it, and let this mind be in them that was also in Me, and think it not robbing Me to be like Me, and to claim to be like Me, because I called you and I filled you and I have thrilled you. And I have more for you than you can imagine!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp