Subscribe

Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

In Him


If we know who we are IN Christ Jesus than we cannot be fooled by other ideas or ideals. If I build a foundation inside of me who I am In Christ, In Him, In Whom... etc... Than I cannot be fooled by the voice of depression which try's to tell me things like: "You'll never make it" "You don't deserve to do..." "It's just not worth it." and so on.

Building a foundation of who I am in Christ is of the highest importance if I am to walk out a strong, CONSISTENTLY strong, life in God and For Christ. It's one thing to dedicated yourself to the life of God and Christian principles while you are in your mountain top experience, while you are at the camp, or the service, or you've just had some grand repentance and restoration. It's another thing to go back to school or work on Monday and live that out when you don't "feel" the experience any longer.

It has been said that "Faith begins where the Will of God is KNOWN." So what is the Will of God? Among the best places to start building inside of me, not just an understanding, or a mental agreement, but a reality, a knowing, an unshakable living of the truth of God's will for me, is to meditate on the truth of who I am IN HIM.

 Kenneth Hagin wrote a powerful mini-book called "In Him" ISBN 0-89276-052-4. You can purchase it from you local bible book store or from Amazon. I also found a PDF online at http://hopefaithprayer.com/online-books/.


So what are these kingdom realities? I am compiling a list of my favorite scriptures of In Him realities. However I also learned it's not enough to know them, memorize them, quote them or even preach them... It must be taken into the heart in order to over ride the base programming in your life. There are words, some say they are like broken records, that repeat inside of you. I, being a computer person, call them base programming. There are programs on your computer that run all the time. They tell the computer what to do, prioritize commands, run other programs for you. You put a disc in to watch a movie and all sorts of things run in the background to make that happen. There are command files just to run the sound, another for the visual and so on.

These command functions or base programs run without you being aware of them, so it is in your mind and heart. You may not even be aware of these programs, built of words and images and emotions, because you've never known to look for them. You can, however, detect them if you want to. Just be still for any length of time and you will hear some words, or have an emotion rise up. The next time you have an emotional reaction that you don't want, for example, anger, depression, frustration, lashing out... Stop, right then, what words were you speaking/thinking?

After you yelled, lost your temper, or blew up, did you here "It's just not worth it!" "Those people never..." "Why can't they just..." These are base programming. You are who you are, what you are, you react the way you react... because of base programming. You must begin to pause, identify, and challenge these programs and replace them with new programming if you want new reactions, new emotions, new life. The bible calls this renewing your mind.

You take the words, and replace them with what God said about the situation. You can't just do this in the mind though, it also must be in the heart/spirit. You must meditate. Meditate in the Hebrew understanding of it, means to speak, murmur, repeat aloud to oneself, imagine, etc. The idea is to consider the Word until the image becomes bigger on the inside of you than the image of defeat or lack or whatever you are facing.


Romans 12:2
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Ephesians 4:23
and be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
Joshua 1:8
8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.


 Strong's Number:   01897
  
Original Word
Word Origin
hgh
a primitive root [compare (01901)]
Transliterated Word
TDNT Entry
Hagah
TWOT - 467
Phonetic Spelling
Parts of Speech
daw-gaw'    
Verb
 Definition
1.      to moan, growl, utter, muse, mutter, meditate, devise, plot, speak
a.       (Qal)
1.      to roar, growl, groan
2.      to utter, speak
3.      to meditate, devise, muse, imagine
b.      (Poal) to utter
c.       (Hiphil) to mutter


Memorization is a mind matter. Meditation is a heart matter. It with the heart a man believes and with the mouth confession is made to posses it. Both heart and mind must be engages in the process of reprogramming. Romans 10:9-10. Kenneth Hagin says on page 6, "When you talk about defeat you're talking about the works of the devil." This we know is true because Jesus told us in John 10:10 that the Theif ONLY comes to steal, kill, and destroy. If the devil is present he is there to steal, kill, and destroy. If there is ANY stealing, killing, and destroying it is because the demons are present. God NEVER puts sickness on someone, John 10 says that this is a work of the devil, and Deut 28 tells us that it's a work of the curse. Therefore if you experience defeat it is not of God. Jesus came to bring LIFE and BLESSING. *
John 10:9-11
New King James Version (NKJV)
9 I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief does not come EXCEPT TO to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have LIFE, and that they may have it MORE ABUNDANTLY11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.



Therefore what are some IN HIM realities?


1 John 3:2

Beloved, now we are children of God...

I am a son of God! I am loved! He is my Father! He loves me and wants good things for me as any good father does. He wants me to succeed and prosper and be in good health. He gives me richly all things to enjoy! (1 Timothy 6:17)


John 15:7
7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will[a] ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.


I abide in Jesus, I allow His words to abide in me! I ask what I will, because his Word which is his Will abides in me, and it is done for me! 


2 Corinthians 5:17 and 21
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new...21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

I am IN CHRIST, in the Anointed One and in His Anointing! I have become the righteousness of God! I am His Righteousness! Not by my works but by His! 

Romans 8:1
 1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus,[a] who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
Romans 8:37
37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
Acts 17:28
28 for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’


As the righteousness of God I am under NO condemnation. I am more than a conqueror! I can stand in the presence of THE Holy God, Creator of the universe with total confidence because of His Son's sacrifice! Therefore I can stand before any man, woman, and any angel or devil with even more confidence. I am under no condemnation and I have the victory! I stand before Him alone! It is through Him I live and move and have MY being! 

1 John 4:4
4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
Psalm 91:7
 7 A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you.


I am of God! I am HIS CHILD! Greater is He who is in me than ANYONE or ANYTHING else! I have the greater one in me! I can face any situation. 11,000 people can fall on either side of me and I stand untouched! 

Philippians 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ[a] who strengthens me.

I can do ALL THINGS through the Anointing of the Anointed One which strengthens me! All things is all things! There is nothing I cannot do or accomplish is if I always factor in the anointing! 


To Be Continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp