Subscribe

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cinco De Mayo!

Good Morning, 05/05/2011

The following is a selection of quotes from the KCM Bible Introduction.

"... Forget those things which are behind literally!"

"... Stop working hard to "get" back into God's will. Let Him lead you into it. Relax! Stop looking back at the past. It's over. Everything God has for you is up ahead. Go fot it in faith and joy."

"Somebody once asked me, "Don't you ever have any failures?" No, I don't because I don't lay nine-inning games. We play until I win. I would have a lot opportunities to fail if I would receive failure. My shortcomings are many. But I don't count that as failure. I just count that as practice. But when I win, Praise God, that's for real! I don't play fair with the Devil!..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp