Subscribe

Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

Blessing Without Measure!

12/31/2009

     As I look at the end of 2009 and the beginning of 2010 I open my bible to the daily reading, Revelations 22. I find this:

Revelation 22

1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Which got me thinking... that sounds a lot like:

Genesis 1:28-29

28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth." 29 And God said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food.
  

 Pasted From: Bible Gateway




     As book ends to accentuate the shelf, God places the first and last books of the bible to accentuate the story of man. The LORD God, the Begging-End, Alpha-Omega lays out His PERFECT will for mankind in the beginning of His love letter to us. He ends the love letter by reminding us what His PERFECT will is again. What is God's will? What is His PERFECT will?

     SHALOM! Nothing Missing, Nothing Broken, Everything Whole and Complete! 
     
     God's will is, was, always will be SHALOM, Dominion, Provision, Healing, Prosperity, Victory, Overcoming!

 Matthew 6:10

 10 Your kingdom come.
  Your will be done
  On earth as it is in heaven.
    


          God has always intended for man to be fruitful, multiply, replenish the earth, and put down things that get out of order. Which can be summarized as "Have Dominion!" I am a child of God! Jesus paid my debt on the cross and bought my right of way back into the blessing! Just as the Tree of Life I should bear fruit EVERY month of 2010, not just a little either. I should be increasing more and more in the things of God. 2010 will have challenges yes, and I will face them in faith! I will seek the answers to each and every situation, opportunity, and decision fighting FROM victory, not for it!



                       The Blessing without Measure, in 2010!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp