Subscribe

Search This Blog

Monday, November 27, 2023

Write Practice 11/27/2023

I died last week.

Now here I am, re-embodied, asking "What do I do now?" 

My death was brief, so I'm told. I was only dead for sixty seconds. It didn't feel like sixty seconds to me, it felt like an eternity. I met people I once knew. I met people I hadn't believed really existed. I met Jesus, and Paul. I also met King Arthur. 

It's all a bit fuzzy now, the realness of it all is fading. I was sent back for a purpose, the question is, what is that purpose? I suppose that is my mission now, to find my purpose.

.... #WritePractice 11/27/2023


 

Shalom: Live Long and Prosper!
Darrell Wolfe (DG Wolfe)
Storyteller | Writer | Thinker | Consultant @ DarrellWolfe.com

Clifton StrengthsFinder: Intellection, Learner, Ideation, Achiever, Input
16Personalities (Myers-Briggs Type): INFJ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp