Subscribe

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Underline what matters...

It's funny how things stick with you. My best friend in highschool once quipped: "If you underline everything, you've underlined nothing." I still use that principal today. 

While not every time I underline something, I often think of her and hear her voice saying those words. We lost touched over the years, purposefully for her part, probably for good reason... but I often wonder how she's doing, what she's experienced in life... And pray for her. 

If you're out there, I hope you are well. I hope you had grand adventures! I hope you underlined life's experiences in the places that mattered. 

Selah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp