Subscribe

Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2021

A moment of gratitude...


In July 2020, I broke BOTH legs. I was confined to a wheelchair for two months and crutches for another month. How I longed to just stand up and walk to the kitchen, or, the toilet. God, bathroom trips were a whole new level of awkward.

I think of my friends who live with these chairs 24-7 and my heart goes out to them.

Today, I am thankful that for today, I can walk to the toilet. 

I keep my wheelchair as a desk chair now. It's convenient because I can roll around. But. It's a constant reminder of what I've been given back that I lost. Not everyone was so lucky. 

Father, I am grateful for your hand on my life, even when I could not see. 

Selah.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp