Subscribe

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 20, 2019

I can do...

I can do... 

A Poem by Flavia Wolfe


I can jump
I can run
I can walk, but it's not as much Fun

I can laugh
I can cry
I only wish that I could fly

I can dance
I can play
I can sleep after such a great day, thank you for this day

I can smile
I can listen
I can hear the sounds of the ocean, God's peace overwhelms me

* by Flavia Wolfe 1981-2018


Shalom: Live Long and Prosper!
Darrell Wolfe (DG Wolfe)
Storyteller | Writer | Thinker | Consultant @ DarrellWolfe.com

Clifton StrengthsFinder: Intellection, Learner, Ideation, Achiever, Input
16Personalities (Myers-Briggs Type): INFJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp