Subscribe

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 26, 2019

A Text Message (SMS) From God to You

A Text Message (SMS) From God to You

This tool is designed to help you practice hearing from God... One word from God can change your life forever.

Here's how it works:

  1. Start by getting a pad of paper and a pen 
    • (or you can do it electronically in OneNote or Evernote... but there's something about handwriting that helps you stay out of your head and in tune with your heart).
  2. Write each of these statements and leave enough room to write what you hear.
    • I see you…
    • I hear you...
    • I care...
    • I am...
  3. Get really still, in a quiet place or with worship music if you'd like.
  4. Focus on your heart and belly, not your mind.
  5. Then just write whatever you feel God's response is saying. 
Don't over think it, or second-guess... this is just a tool to help you practice hearing God.

Here is an example of what I heard when I tried it the first time.

I see you…
- Afraid to take on new challenges because you think you'll fail.
- Lonely & Aching for a companion
- So busy you keep putting the urgent in front of the important.

I hear you…
- Complaining about not having enough…
- Crying "I can't do this anymore"
- Asking for help

I care…
- About all of your needs (spiritual, emotional, financial, and physical).
- About your boys more than you do (I've got them).
- About your future & I have idea and plans you haven't imagined yet.

I am…
- You spouse
- Your healer
- Your provider
- Your Comforter
- Your Way Out & Your Way Up
- Your Unexpected End
- Your Boys' Father
- Your Future Wife's Father
- Your Father
- Your Friend

*Come Play With Me!*


Shalom: Live Long and Prosper!
Darrell Wolfe (DG Wolfe)
Storyteller | Writer | Thinker | Consultant @ DarrellWolfe.com & Topos.Consulting

Clifton StrengthsFinder: Intellection, Learner, Ideation, Achiever, Input
16Personalities (Myers-Briggs Type): INFJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp