Subscribe

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Praying for others...


And the Lord restored Job's losses when he prayed for his friends. Indeed the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before. Job 42:10
For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers... Romans 1:9

I prayed today, really prayed, for the first time in.... years? Maybe not years. Not sure. Everything before now, that I can recall was shouting & complaining, or some form of that. This was the first time in a long time that I prayed from a place of surrender.

I've been reading Job, off and on, for several years now. Did you ever notice, in Job 42, that it was AFTER Job prayed for his friends (not himself) that God restored Job's losses?

Interesting, eh?

So, that happened.


  • Men (and women), when is the last time you prayed for other people? 



Darrell G. Wolfe

Storyteller | Writer | Thinker | Consultant | Multipotentialite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp