Subscribe

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep...

Idaho isn't all it was cracked up to be in my head. We got here with a few arguments along the way, but that's normal trip stuff.

Once we arrived, nothing worked. All the apartments were gone, leased between 1 day and 5 minutes before we arrived. We were stuck at a hotel an extra two weeks.

We eventually landed a small house with no central air, for more than we planned to pay before moving here, but it was clearly a God given find, so we took it.

I'd been contacted over and over for writing contracts, once I got here, those calls vanished. I ended up at an amazing company, one I think I can make a great career with, but at half the pay I was expecting before moving to Idaho (the pay those writers contracts would have paid).

We planned to attend a specific church, but once we got here it never clicked, never felt right. We found another, it's clicking, but there's a lot to miss about our home church in Texas. I miss nothing about Texas, except that church.

So... Now what? No clue. Trust God, follow his voice. See what's next...

Valla Con Dios...

We'll keep listening. We'll serve where we're planted. Take the opportunities as they come. Go from there...

#BeStill&Hear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp