Subscribe

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2017

2016 - 2017 The Winds of Change


2016 was the worst year of my life. I almost went back to an old life, partially did.

Earlier this week, I came within a breath of making decisions that would have led to the destruction of a family, and ultimately my spiritual then physical death.

But God....

Last night (Friday night), God used Flavia (my wife) to break through the walls.

For the first time in my 36 years on planet earth, I know I'm going to be OK. I'm OK with not being OK, and now I'm going to be.

He used her to heal me. And now I have to help heal the pain I've caused her for 14 years.

It will be a journey, but one worth taking with her by my side.

I am "In Love" with Flavia A. Wolfe, and I want the world to know it.

I'm looking forward to 2017, really really looking forward to what miracles God has in store for this family this year.

**

PS: I'm open to anything, even the call to ministry. I surrender all. I'm willing to pay it forward, use me.


Darrell G. Wolfe


Story Teller | INFJ | Futuristic | Intellection | Learner | Ideation | Achiever | Command | Input | Focus | Multipotentialite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp