Subscribe

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Tired of fighting...

I reached the snapping point. I'm not well...

I didn't reach it all at once; rather, it was like a slow noose creeping around my neck with no way to escape.

Last week I was diagnosed with high blood pressure (like, WOAH we might need to get you to the ER high blood pressure). Combined with several other stresses and mental fractures, I decided I need help... more help than a blog-diary can give me.

So I reached out to two good resources, and I set an appointment with a counselor. I think more tough decisions are coming, but this is a good start. It's time to get a hold of this Ennui.

For now... I'm going to do some writing and listen to BB King Blues Greatest Hits [Full Album 2015] - BB King Blues Best Songs 2015. 

 D













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp