Subscribe

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I left the #GOP forever and it has nothing to do with Donald Trump.

#Election2016 Clarification:


I heard another talk radio guy (Grant Stinchfield) jump on the Trump Train this morning... another person claiming to be a conservative who is so blinded by his hate for Hillary Clinton, he cannot see that the devil he chose is worse than the one he rejects.

Hillary and Obama combined couldn't harm this country as bad as Trump could. That's what worries me most about this coming election. But here's the thing Grant doesn't get. He thinks I'm voting for Gary Johnson because of Trump.

I left the #GOP forever and it has nothing to do with Donald Trump. 

Read on (HERE) to find out why...

Darrell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp