Subscribe

Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2015

God cares what you wear, but not for the reason you think.



God's Opinion vs God's Will


Several times in my life, I've heard someone say that God doesn't care what you where today; that the will of God is not that precise. Just pick something and go with it. Although there may be an element of truth to that, I don't think that paints an accurate and complete picture.

No. The will of God is not so precise, that if you don't pick just the right outfit you'll miss the will of God for your life today. In all but the most unusual circumstances, I doubt that would be the case.

Yes. God does care what you wear today.

Men, doesn't your wife? I know that I could wear anything I want, but if I ask my wife what I should wear she'll have an opinion that day. God cares more about the details of my life than my wife does.

That is the real heart of the issue. It's about relationship. He'll have an opinion for the day. If you ask, He'll give you His opinion. It's just one more element of that relationship He's been trying to develop with you, while your so busy running around doing life.

So, stop, listen, interact... #BeStillBeLed?


---

And now I leave you with a question:

 

So... what is the most surprising thing God's ever told you?  

Hit me up on Twitter @DarrellWolfe or on Google +DarrellWolfe

By Darrell Wolfe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp