Subscribe

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Job's Wealth. Calculating the Wealth of Job and Converting it to modern currency.

Jobs Wealth:

Job 1:3
Also, his possessions were seven thousand sheep, three thousand camels, five hundred yoke of oxen, five hundred female donkeys, and a very large household, so that this man was the greatest of all the people of the East.




  • 7,000 Sheep

  • 3,000 Camels
  • 500 Yoke (That's a pair so 1,000) Oxen
  • 500 Female Donkeys
  • And a VERY large household (indicating lots of servants/employees), Greatest man in all the people of the East. 






Special Thanks To:

* I started doing a search for cost of livestock, sheep, etc. I found a whole lot of confusing terms but no straight answers.

During my research I found http://www.sheep101.info. There was a link to Email George so I did!

I also sent a message to the Haslet Feed and Outdoors. Since they are local to me. See if they have any ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp