Subscribe

Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2013

2013



2013 Word from The Lord through Kenneth Copeland
Received August 17, 2012

2013 IS A YEAR OF GREAT GRACE.

Stay where you are. Stay steady.
Why? Your greatest blessing ever is at hand.
No one can stop My plan for you. It is a blessed plan.
Stay in My Word. Stay strong in faith.
Insist on walking in My commandment of love.
No devil. No government. No man can curse what I have blessed.
Believe that. Know that. You belong to Me--not the world.
We will carry out the blessing plan together.
I am teaching you grace. Keep it on your mind throughout 2013 and beyond.
Never, ever let it go.
The thing that I can do that is exceeding abundantly above all you can ask
or think is to make all grace abound towards you.
And that is what is happening for you and for your country right now.
Be blessed.
Enjoy My grace.
It is yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp