Subscribe

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2013

2013


As I posted in my N2 Good Success blog, 2013 is now here. It's time to evaluate what I want for myself, for this blog and what I want for those of you who may come accross it from time to time. This was always intended to be my bible study blog first and foremost. It should be the place where I write my daily ponderings, church notes, bible studies, etc. I'd like to dedicate to posting daily here at least my morning readings from M-F... But alas, I find I work two jobs and barely have time to brush my teeth each morning and night. I have been having to push time into the Word by leaving early to have it in the car, or on a break at work... That is not good, as if you are too busy for the Word you are too busy!

Vision and Stairs!


I need to be in the Word Day AND Night, not either or. So I'm praying about getting back to ONE job, MORE than enough, TAILOR FIT! A few decisions about 2013 posts:

  • In General: 
    • Posts should be SHORT
    • Follow the COME, HEAR, DO, PRAYER method for daily readings
    • On Going studies should be clearly titles as such and remain short within each post. 
  • Notes taken from a service may be any length. As can random notes or Words that would not serve to be parted out well. 


In between "Amen" and "There it is" I shall endevour to post here as often as possible. At least every Su or Mo? We shall see...  DW



Have questions about anything I said here? Want to share your story? Comment Below!

I call you empowered 2 prosper with good success!


N2 Good SuccessDarrell G. Wolfe
Blog: http://empoweredtooprosper.blogspot.com/
Facebook: Facebook.Com/EmpoweredTooProsper
Twitter: http://twitter.com/n2goodsuccess

See Also:
Books by Darrell G. Wolfe: Amazon.com/author/darrellgwolfe 
Book Suggestions from the N2 Good Success Amazon Store
Brand and Product Offerings from N2 Good Success Zazzle Store
Other Blogs and Sites by the Wolfe Family: http://wfconceptions.wordpress.com/ 

*Data subject to change as laws and rules change. Always take this as general advise and consult with a subject matter expert for how this information could apply to your specifically! DW

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp