Subscribe

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Grace

COME:
Matthew 23
25 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.

HEAR:
Clean first the inside... If you want a clean life you must first have a clean heart and mind. Today, as I reflect on my own growth in the last few months, learning about radical GRACE, reminding and renewing my mind and heart about who I am IN HIM.

If I feel that I am not good enough, or capable, of walking out the things of God... It is because I am not convinced in my heart who I am IN HIM...

DO:
Meditate on His Word... who am I to Him?

PRAYER: 
Reveal your heart toward me to me.

Darrell G. Wolfe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp