Subscribe

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wisdom Loves You

Thoughts from the Mens Wed Morning Meeting 06/15

Have you ever noticed how childlike Benny Hinn is? He is always ecstatic about God's healing in people... He is always in awe about how much God loves him and his people... He is truly enveloped with the revelation of God's love for himself and for people... There is a sweetness to his anointing that is rare indeed. There are things about his personality that rub some people wrong, especially religious people... but if you place your preconceived ideas aside and spend some time getting to know him and his heart you can't help but love him. Nobody that loves God can help but love Benny Hinn and his unique relationship with God, even if you disagree with him on some point. 


Love is wisdom at it's highest point... Wisdom at it's highest level is understanding God's love. It's not just loving God, or loving people, or even loving your enemy. It's becoming totally absorbed with and saturated by God's love for you... and then God's love for people (Individually). 

That is the thing that has been burning in my heart since this mornings meeting. If you spend time becoming totally drowned in God's love for you it will be impossible for you not to have immediate access to the wisdom of God in each circumstance and for each person you are ministering to. 

Another example is Jesse Duplantis. "Hey Jesus!" "Hey Jesse!"... It's that closeness that allows both of these ministers to cross denominational lines. It's the love of God in and on Jesse that allows even Muslims to ask him to speak even though he's christian. 

Love/Wisdom two sides of the same coin. I've tried to love God and Folks... I've failed many times... It's time I start to build a foundation inside of me on the Love of God FOR me! All else follows that. 


James 3 is to Wisdom as 1 Corinthians 13 is to Love:


James 3:13-18

New King James Version (NKJV)


Heavenly Versus Demonic Wisdom

13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are donein the meekness of wisdom. 14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth. 15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic. 16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. 17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. 18 Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.


1 Corinthians 13

New King James Version (NKJV)

The Greatest Gift

 1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, it profits me nothing.
4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Love, your brother in Christ, Darrell G. Wolfe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp