Subscribe

Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Sufficient Grace

POOR is Rich
I open to Matthew Chapter 5 and I'm reading verse 3 over and over.

 Matthew 5

3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
To be blessed is to be empowered to prosper. Poor here refers to helpless and unable to help ones-self. As opposed to helpless but able to help ones self. This poor is totally un able to accomplish it's own ends.

To be poor in the spirit is to be totally unable to help ones-self spiritually. Everyone is in this state. There is no special class of poor here, this is all mankind. All people are helpless spiritually, caught up in a sin-cursed earth.

Kingdom of God/Kingdom of Heaven = God's ways of doing things, God's kingdom, His methods and His system of operation. VS the Worlds system of operation. God's Kingdom is not for some day in the future, it is here, it is now, and it is in you. It overrides all other systems and rules of operation.

"Empowered to Prosper are those who have come to realize, acknowledge, and embrace the fact that they, in and of them selves, are totally incapable to helping themselves in the spirit and before God. Only a person who has come to that point can then access God's system of operation and override their situation. The only way to get things done God's way is to realize you can't. "

GRACE is Sufficient
So then you realize that any promotion you attain without God doing it will not last or bring happiness. You realize that you are helpless to do anything without God. ALL that does not proceed from Faith is Sin. This then brings us to understanding His Grace.

II Corinthians 9

8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work

The Grace of God IS HIS ability on YOUR ability giving you the ability to do. His super on your natual making your supernatural. You have all, in all, abounding to all. Grace then is equal to abundance. Paul demonstrates this for us in Phillipians 4.

Phillipians 4
11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned , in whatsoever state I am , therewith to be content. 12 I know both how to be abased , and I know how to abound : every where *and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry , both to abound and to suffer need . 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Why is Paul content when he is hungry, cold, or naked? Because it brings Glory to God when you lack? NO... that's silly religious thinking. Is he being made like God when he lacks? Well, does God lack anything in heaven? No...

Content: Strongs #842 Autarkes
Definition: sufficient for one's self, strong enough or processing enough to need no aid or support independent of external circumstances contented with one's lot, with one's means, though the slenderest.

Paul is content because he is strong... he is content because he can do ALL THINGS through the Anointing (Christ = Anointing) of God which gives him the strength to do it. So then he is not saying that God gives him the strength to put up with cold, hunger, and naked. He is saying God gives him the strength to overcome it and not be that way for long. A person who understands his anointing could be stripped of all he has and be worth twice as much in a matter of months. That is the real story of Job. Despite what attacks your blessing, trust God and you will bounce back better than you were! If you need something just come to God's throne, BOLDY not with Worry or doubt! (Heb 4:16)

Paul also learned that it is God's tools we must fight with but that it is WE who must take that stand against the Devil's attacks!

WEAK is Strong

Ephesians 6
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.


Then you come to 2 Corinthians 12 and have a much better understanding of what is being said:

"When I am Weak, then I am strong."

2 Corinthians 12

10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak , then am I strong.

I don't take pleasure in the fact that I have difficulties. That would be stupid. I take pleasure despite the difficulties and even when difficulties come I delight myself in the Lord anyway. Because I know that when I am weak, poor in spirit, that I have access to God, The Anointing of God, and ALL his tools and ways and operations. I have the Kingdom of Heaven system of operation at my disposal to overcome and conqour any situation.

John 16:33Romans 12:21

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.



Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

1 John 5:4

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

God says his Grace IS sufficient. Totally able to help you overcome. Glory in the fact you know you are weak, only then can you have access to God's kingdom tools and use them to overcome! Perfect in bible language means to be maturing, or brought to completion. a car isn't "Perfected" until it's on the road driving. A loan is perfected, legally, until the title has been transfered into the lienholders name.

My grace and power is more than enough for you. My ability to bring to completion the request you have is brought to completion in weakness. You CAN only overcome WITH GOD, when you realize that you can't without Him. You can't do it alone. HE won't do it for you. But you CAN do it with Him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp