Subscribe

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Send me a picture to use as an object lesson.

Your Mission, should you choose to accept it: 

So... The feed store is giving away free rabies now?

The Mission:

I really don't want to be out here in cyberspace by myself. That's boring. I would like to try out a new concept to make this site more interactive. 

I would like for you to send me a picture of something, anything (CLEAN Rated G) and I'll try to make it into an object lesson of some kind. I think this could be a really fun and interactive way to build our community. 

Promote Yourself Too: 

I will post the photo, the lesson and YOUR contact information on the site, including any links you want to include to your website, blog, social media, or business. 


Send Pictures:

  • Post the pictures on my facebook page: Facebook.Com/DarrellGWolfe
  • Tweet them to me @DarrellWolfe
  • EMail them to DarrellGWolfe@Gmail.Com
  • Post Template, here is an example of a good way to post this: 
    • "Hey Darrell, here is one of my photos. I took this when I drove past this sign. It was too hilarious to pass up! You can use for your object lesson. @DarrellWolfe"
  • I can also do Instagram, Pintrest, Picasa(Google+), and/or Flickr links too. But if you want to include any of your contact info, please leave that on Twitter or Facebook along with the link to your picture. 

Object Lesson:

  • I will try to come up with some sort of object lesson and create a post around that photo. 

Please include:

  • The picture (jpg if you are emailing)
  • Where you took it
  • Your Name and anything you want to broadcast with the photo
    • Website or Blog address
    • Twitter Handle and/or Facebook Page address
    • Any other contact info you want to other people to know about you. Feel free to use this as a way to promote your own site and/or blog. 
  • Please don't include anything you don't want people to know. 

Please Note:

  • I cannot use every photo every person sends. 
  • I will choose the ones that are appropriate, clean, proper, family friendly
  • I reserve the right to alter, blur, crop, or otherwise adapt the photo for this blogs purposes.
  • By Sending the picture, you agree that YOU actually took the picture with your camera and have full rights to the picture. 
  • It can be something normal like a shot of downtown. 
  • It can be something abstract like a close up of a flower or leaf. 
  • It can be some event you captured.Use your imagination. 
  • Try to make it difficult. 
  • Have fun, use your imagination. 

Full Disclosure:

I only agree to use pictures that follow these disclosures and I will use as many as I can keep up with. Obviously if I get a 1000 pictures I could not use them all. I'll pick the best ones.

*The picture must be in good taste and clean. It must be taken with your own camera and not taken from the internet somewhere, or be someone else's photo that you do not have permission to use. It must be clear and good quality, not a poor image. Fuzzy can be OK, if that was obviously done on purpose. 

Have Fun Scouting: I look forward to this exercise!

Darrell G. Wolfe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp