Subscribe

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What a year! 2009-2010

Foundation Message By Pastor George for 2009
What a year!
God said that in 2009 things that you thought were absolutely never going to come to pass are going to happen so smoothly and so easily, you're going to say, "My, my, my I don't see why I ever was disturbed about that. Why Glory to God!"

2010 Face Book Statuses Collage
That is exactly what happened. We felt like I would never get out of working two jobs, or be able to move to Texas. I felt like my desire to be a banker coach or team lead were never going to happen either. I gave up trying to be a Personal Banker at the branch years ago.

In June of 2009 God gave us a plan and instructions which we had to walk out one step at a time, never knowing what the next step would lead to. We did move to Texas and got to EMIC after three years of hoping to come "Some Day"! I was a Banker Coach by November 1st! Between December and May I had three opportunities to become a lead/supervisor one dissolved quite by surprise. The other two I had to prayerfully turn down.

By May of 2010 I was hired as a Personal Banker at the Branch, which was a long term goal of mine.

They set forth three stretch goals in training to obtain a raise. By the might of God I hit two of them and got a $1,500 annual raise. I went from making $31,000 in 2009 to $35,500 in 2010. That is not taking into account bonuses I received.

 
By September of 2010 we closed on our first house. A Four bedroom 1,300 sq ft house with a large yard against a greenbelt for $119,000!

I started out the year claiming Psalms 65:11

You have CROWNED the year with YOUR goodness and your paths DRIP ABUNDANCE!!

11 You have crowned the year with Your bounty, And Your paths drip with fatness.


Psalm 65:11 (New King James Version)


 11 You crown the year with Your goodness,
         And Your paths drip with abundance.

The NAS Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
 Strong's Number:   1880  
Original WordWord Origin
!Xdfrom (01878)
Transliterated WordTDNT Entry
Deshen


The NAS Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
 Strong's Number:   1878  
Original WordWord Origin
!Xda primitive root
Transliterated WordTDNT Entry
DashenTWOT - 457
Phonetic SpellingParts of Speech
daw-shane'   Verb
 Definition
  1. to be fat, grow fat, become fat, become prosperous, anoint
    1. (Qal) of prosperity (fig.)
    2. (Piel)
      1. to make fat, anoint

What an abundant year it has been too. It's only too bad that I wasn't consistent in my claiming that abundance and believing for it's fullness. I wavered often and became discouraged more than once. But not as often as previous years.

What is the Lesson? In 2011... BELIEVE GOD MORE! The Word translated Abundance is also the word for Fat or Anointing. Your Paths DRIP with The Anointing... As I walk in your paths more of your anointing gets on me and saturates my life, therefore the more goodness or bounty in my life.

This word translated Goodness or Bounty is interesting. It's a complex word. Broken down it means:

Tob-adonijah = "my Lord is good"
  1. good, pleasant, agreeable 
  2. LORD MASTER
  3. GOD (Personal Name)
I will carry on this declaration into 2011


Therefore this year, 2011, will be the year the Wolfe Family Bulldogs EXPERIENCE How good God is!


The Word of The Lord
Our 2009 Marching Orders
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Washington DC Victory Campaign
by Kenneth Copeland

Well, what about 2009?
Shall it be a time of darkness?
Or, shall this be a place where the Glory shines?
Yes, the Glory is here.
The glory has come and things in 2009 that you thought were absolutely never ever going to come to pass are going to happen so smoothly and so easily, you’re going to say, “My, my, my. I don’t see why I ever was disturbed about that. Why, Glory to God!”
And it’s going to increase and increase and increase. And before the end of 2009 you won’t be able to recognize yourself or your nation, because the Spirit of the Living God will be moving in ways that you’ve only dreamed about up till now and you’ll be on your way to more wonderful and greater things.

Declaration of Faith
The Perfect Will of God for 2010

I will not make a move unless I know that it is Your will. I won’t settle for anything less than Your
very best. There are many plans in a man’s mind, but it is the Lord’s purpose for him that will
stand. (Proverbs 19:21 AMP)
I seek not my own will in 2010—but I seek the will of my Father who has sent me here.
(John 5:30 KJV)
I declare by faith and believe it with all my heart. The perfect will of the Lord will come to pass in
my life in 2010. Thank you, Father, for Your perfect will.

Word From the Lord
Given to Kenneth Copeland
August 6, 2010
Everything Is Going to Be ALL-RIGHT in the Household of Faith
The world is in serious trouble. But for the household of faith and those that
will cling to My Word and listen very carefully, and do this thing that I have
demonstrated before you tonight, and night after night after night. You can do
that. You can do it yourself. You can stand in your place and you can worship, and
you can praise in the face of hell itself. And you can praise yourself into that place
where you say, “Ha, ha, ha. Everything is going to be all right.”
The world, I’ll tell you again, is in serious trouble. Some very hard things are
coming, in different places around the world. Very difficult times in a lot of
places. They’re that way now, but they’ll not get better. They will continue to get
worse and worse and worse. It is on a downhill run that the world cannot stop.
But, for the household of faith, everything’s going to be all right. Everything is
going to be all right.
Oh, yeah—you’ll have to make a stand. You’ll have to fight the good fight of
faith. But, when did you not have to do that? These are dangerous times. They’re
dangerous times financially. They’re dangerous times in the earth because the
earth is weighted under a gross weight of sin. There are things and places and
situations underneath the earth, in the oceans, in the heavens. Things are being
rattled and shaken. The earth is trying to break in different places.
Stand on My Word and it’ll not come nigh you. Praise and worship My Name.
Don’t feed and feed fear and feed trouble into your life and into your mouth. No,
no, no, no. Quit living in that house. Get on back over here in the household of
faith. Feed on My Word, not on the bread of sorrow. Feed on My Word. Look
in My face. Praise and worship. And praise and worship. In church, praise and
worship and preach the Word. Praise and worship and preach the Word. Praise and
worship and preach the Word. Everything’s going to be all right.
For as I have said, and will continue to say until it becomes solid and strong in
your spirit—your time has come. It is your time to excel. It is your time to do
exceeding, extraordinary things in the financial world, in the medical world, in all
of the areas where the world is in such dire trouble and so confused that they’re
confused beyond their ability to understand how confused they really are. And
they’re hurting because of it. They are crying out because of it. People are trying to take advantage of people because they’re so confused and because they’re so
troubled.
And I’ll tell you right now there are politicians and there are so-called business
people and there are thieves and there are all kinds of demonic folks who are
trying to take advantage of My people during a confusing time, and I will tell you
right now, saith the Lord, you can write it down and you can know it for sure, I
won’t put up with it and I’ll stop them from doing such a thing. And you are going
to see some things happen.
Fear not. I have My eye on them. They will go so far and no further. Their end is
already determined. I’ll not put up with it, saith the Lord of grace. I will not put
up with it. They have pushed me and pushed me and invited me out of their lives
and their thinking and in many cases and many personalities and many people
that are at the forefront of the news in this hour, I have already turned over to a
disobedient, reprobate mind.
I am the Lord and I will not have My people run roughshod, My people that are
crying out to Me. I utter My word through my servant tonight and you make mark
of it. But, everything is going to be all right in your house. Hallelujah. Amen.
I never have, until I heard that coming up in my spirit and then I saw it in the spirit, I saw
the word all right, everything is going to be (spelled) “all-right.” All-right.
Glory to God. Anything else, Lord, that You want to deliver? Praise God, Yes, Sir.
Now before you are seated, I want you to say to someone, “I believe that. Everything is
going to be all-right.” Take hold of it. Take hold of it. Everything is going to be ALL- RIGHT.
ALL-RIGHT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp