Subscribe

Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Running From or To?

     I've heard Kenneth Copeland say several times over the last few years: "When you sin run TO God not FROM him! Your sin is none of the Devils' Business!" I've been thinking about this idea of "From" and "To".

     Don't plan to retire FROM your job... retire TO a new and higher level of living and purpose and drive! Otherwise you rot away from boredom.

     Don't try to get a promotion FROM the position you don't like right now... you'll just end up with another position you want to get FROM again. I spent years running FROM one job to another "Greener" job that wasn't so Greener.

     When looking for your next place, house, job, task, goal... etc... look to ensure that your motive is seeking God to move in TO his next plan for you and not just FROM where you are. There is a profound difference! Even the right move with the wrong foundation will cause serious delays and detours.

      DW





Jeremiah 1


4 Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying , 5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. 6 Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak : for I am a child. 7 But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak . 8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD. 9 Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. 10 See , I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out , and to pull down , and to destroy , and to throw down , to build , and to plant . 11 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying , Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said , I see a rod of an almond tree. 12 Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen : for I will hasten my word to perform it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp