Subscribe

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Under Development

02.20.10


 

Some of noticed that I haven't written much the last two weeks. So I will admit that I have been lazy. I've read my bible most of the days, but haven't gotten on the web. I also allowed myself to get distracted with games that I have since erased from my computer, not because they were "bad" but because they were causing a distraction from more important and lasting matters. One of those matters is this blog, which was a commitment I made to myself more than to any reader. So I will still be working on the blog, but I haven't decided if I am able to commit to doing it daily. I may be changing to a weekly review. We'll see. If any reader finds that the postings ebb and flow to more and less frequent, you'll know why.


 

Darrell G. Wolfe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp