Subscribe

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I AM

I AM that I AM...

God said to Moses when he asked who he should tell the people who sent him: "...tell the people I AM sent you."

As I've been thinking about this statement it occurred to me the other day that HE IS!!!!

  • He IS right now with me as I type this message and instructing me to do it. 
  • He IS right now in the void with just the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in perfect union.
  • He IS right now forming the planet and the universe.
  • He IS right now speaking for the "first" time "LIGHT BE!!!"
  • He IS right now forming Adam and giving him life
  • He IS right now both protecting Moses as a baby AND directing him as the mighty leader.
  • He IS right now appearing to Saul of Tarsus and changing his life forever. 
  • He IS right now forming ME in my mothers womb.
  • He IS right now giving me visions and dreams as a child of what HE has called me to do.
  • He IS right now before time began planning my day and future.
  • He IS right now standing here directing me with that forsight.
  • He IS right now in my future directing me in my Call AND Destiny!
  • He IS right now standing in heaven sourrounded by the raptured believers watching events on the planet.
  • He IS right now Rapturing the church.
  • He IS right now Coming back to set up his 1,000 Reign.
  • He IS right now closing the books on it all and creating His new heaven and new earth. 
HE IS
HE IS
HE IS
HE IS...

What are you concerned about today that you wouldn't be if you really grasped that HE IS and you were sitting in HIS seat and had HIS perspective?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, Be Kind, Be Thoughtful, Be Honest, Be Creative...GO!

Subscribe

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Powered by MailChimp